Always looking for improvements and following the exceptional success of its Pro Racing Socks V2, Compressport has developed the PRS V2.1 The PRS V2.1 remains faithful to the original design, offering outstanding comfort, optimal blood circulation and unequalled postural support.
- 1 LAYER HEMLESS
- Seamless and without elastic, these do not compress the calf (with no tourniquet effect), thus relieving pressure at the ankle.
- ULTRA VENTILATION MESH
- New mesh areas around the ankle, the top of the foot and the toes keep the foot feeling light, fresh, dry and cool. It’s breathable thanks to these ventilation zones, which help to remove humidity and sweat while also protecting against heat, the risk of overheating, blisters and fungal infections.
- ARCHSTIM SUPPORT
- Positioned on the plantar arch, the elastic compression band has several benefits:
- Activation of blood circulation
- Postural reinforcement while walking/running
- Optimal arch support
- Its new ultra-ergonomic pyramidal design combined with a new ventilation zone provides even more comfort, breathability and flexibility during exercise.
- Reinforced protection and shock absorption… for trail runners who make their feet go through extreme conditions!
- In addition to the 3D.DOTS on the interior of the malleolus on the V1 sock, they have also been added to the exterior.
- 2 mm of additional protection on the toe piece allows you to approach descents with total confidence.
- Zebra mesh ventilation zone
- The special Zebra mesh weave of the toe piece provides optimal ventilation and removal of moisture that can be associated with heat and river crossings… eliminating the risk of irritation and chafing.